5. “The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room.”
6. “We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow.”
7. “They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax.”
8. “No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared.”
9. “Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers.”
This is a cool idea: Australia’s Water Curtain Stop Signs Are A Great Idea
If you like to climb and you are heading to Chattanooga, you might want to check out The Crash Pad
Mike Matas’ One Week In Japan is a beautifully choreographed photographic exploration of his latest trip to Japan.