Roasted Hazelnuts with Thymesource Gourmet
Ingredientsfor about 66 people
- 22 cups hazelnuts
- 3.53 ½ tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1.51 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 0 coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle.
- Roast nuts in 1 layer in a shallow baking pan in oven until nuts have a toasted aroma and skins are very dark, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 30 minutes, then, if desired, rub in a kitchen towel to remove any loose skins.
- Heat nuts with thyme in oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat, shaking skillet, just until hot. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with sea salt.
all recipes copyright of the referenced source.