Mango Puddingsource Ruchita Ghaskadvi
Ingredientsfor about 66 people
- 22 package unflavored gelatin
- 0.75¾ cup sugar
- 11 cup hot water
- 33 cups mango pulp
- 11 can evaporated milk (12-ounce)
- Stir together gelatin and sugar; add hot water and stir until dissolved.
- In large bowl mix mango pulp, evaporated milk, and gelatin mixture together.
- Pour mixture in a serving bowl. Cover and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Serve pudding in individual dessert bowls garnished with any of the following: chopped apples, pineapple slices, or toasted shredded coconut.
all recipes copyright of the referenced source.