A custardy, rich, rustic French dessert you can make with dark cherries, apples, raspberries, plums, and even pluots. Just make sure to use the ripest fruit you can find.source Eric Ripert
Ingredientsfor about 66 people
- 11 tablespoon butter
- 0.25 cup sugar + more for ramekin
- 11 large egg
- 66 tablespoons half and half
- 11 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 33 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 11 cup fresh raspberries, plums, cherries or apples
- Heat oven to 400°F. Butter two 3 ½ - inch ramekins and dust with sugar.
- Whisk egg until frothy and add sugar, half and half and vanilla extract; mix to combine.
- Add the all purpose flour and whisk very well.
- Divide the fruit into the ramekins and pour the batter over the fruit.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until golden brown and the middle is set.
all recipes copyright of the referenced source.